Friday, March 12, 2010

#46 my favorite car

My favorte car would have to be my 1997 Chevy Malibu. It is black and I'm pretty sure that the only special features about it are that it has cup holders. Allow me to describe it in more detail.

The parts of my car were built by Hephaestus in the forge of Mount Olympus. Under extreme heat he molded the steel together and formed the outline of my Malibu. Then, it was shipped off to the Cherokee Tribes of north America where they put their magic to use. They even helped paint the outside with their natural paints that never fade. That was nice of them. From their it was sent to car dealership to car dealersip waiting for the right person to by it. unfortunately a woman bought it and did not realize that when a car runs out of oil in the engine you can't drive it. So, my car was horribly destroyed. However, it was placed in the hands of a nice mechanic named Brent. Who helped fix my car. Brent was then contacted by my father, Richard Vaninger II. My father bought this car from Brent at a very nice price. Brent is currently fixing mycar right now because it loves to fall apart.

The important thing here is that I'm not afraid to be a hero. I'll survive without my car a little while longer. My car and i have gone on many adventures together, such as when we flew to the moon and back. There was also the time we raced Speed Racer in his Mach 5 car and won. Speed Racer is not as tough as he looks. When he falls behind he doesn't give up, he is very tenacious but he was no match for me and my Malibu.

After the race we were given the Medal of Honor for our bravery because Speed Racer was mad that he lost so he started a forest fire. My car and I put it out and saved a whole village of Cherokee, Ironically enough it was the same village of Cherokee that helped make my car so we had a large celebration.

1 comment: