Wednesday, March 10, 2010

#45 American Literature SIte

I'm going to be honest, I do not like this project very much. In fact, I think it is stupid because I don't know whats going on. Needless to say i am not afraid to be a hero. Since I don't know what is going on I'm just doing my best to help my group. I am not complaining because I think the basic idea of the project is interesting and much better than typing our poem analysises. It is definately more interesting making a website than any other idea I have for going about this project besides not doing it, which I would love to do. Again, I know its out of character for me, but I am not complaining. I am not afraid to be a hero and i like a challenge.

Mr. Langley seems to enjoy assigning impossibly difficult projects that take a lot of time and effort to complete. These projects are also very compplicated and unecessarily difficult. For instance, let's take a look at my speech project. I have to work with kids from around the world doing research on Gesture Based Computing under the sub category of Innovation. Yes, challenging. Especially because we are all on different time zones. However, this project will be a great life lesson and i take great pride in the fact that I'm in the first group ever to do this at Pleasant plains High School. I'm leading the charge for my high school into the next modern age of interaction and project management. Perhaps I will get a statue erected in my honor, or they will pay me a very large sum of money for being such a legend. Better yet, maybe they will do both. If they do decide to make a statue it should be made of pure diamond, and it should portray me with an american flag charging forward. Its the least that could be done. Unfortunately this won't happen... maybe after I've been dead for awhile. THat seems to Happen alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment