Tuesday, March 2, 2010

#43 Olympics

Today I am supposed to blog about the Olympic games held in Canada in 2010. I'll be completely and I have not followed it at all. Everyone thinks they are cool because they follow curling but honestly, what's the point? I seriously don't get it... they push a giant block of some kind down an ice patch while men n skates with brooms brush the ice. I don't understand at all. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not playa hatin' on curling. I'm just spittin' hate towards all the people (and you know who you are) who claim to love curling when really who cares? I know the answer, no one cares. Its pointless. Pretty soon we'll be watching Olympic house cleaning if this broom cleaning keeps up. I really hope that doesn't happen because that would be stupid. Plus, it would cause controversy. Women would complain because that is what they do. Somehow since mostly omen would be doing the cleaning (ha ha ha) they would complain that is is stereotypical. Let's be honest again, I don't care. I bet it would happen. Back to the olympics. it is sad that Canada beat us in hockey. I don't care at all about hockey so im not upset at all but i am a firm believer in supporting your country in any global athletic competition. Which is why I am backing up the U.S.A. soccer team in the upcoming FIFA World Cup. I have faith that Landon Donovan is going to take us to the top and dominate everyone. With Tim Howard in goal there is no way America can lose. Those two players are simply too good. They cannot be stopped. Its pretty obvious that I didn't watch the olympics because I had to divert to fake house cleaning sports and he FIFA World cup. The important thing is that I know Amrica is going to win the World Cup. Pretty soon the team will open their eyes and realize that by adding me to their roster as a forward, they will never lose a game as long as I am able to play. The U.S. Olympic basketball team already added me because I can dunk from anywhere, shoot from anywhere, and i have never missed a three point shot in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment