Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Journal #30 Finding Myself

Who am I? That is an excellent question. Yet, I have an excellent answer, for every excellent question. I am Jace Vaninger. Yes, that sounds right to me. indeed it does. jace vaninger is who I am. how do I know? Another excellent question... and I will counter with another answer. I know this because thats what it says on my birth certificate, my drivers license, and its what I have been called my entire life. Some people go through life only knowing their names, not who they really are. they put up fake personas and build walls to hide themselves from everyone else. This is because they are scared, or embarrassed to be themselves.

I'm not afraid. Nothing scares me. Here are some fast facts about me.

1. ive been called the Michaelangelo of my generation as an artist, inventor, and scholar.
2. im a perfet gentlemen.
3. I am notorious on Martlin luther king St. for my basketball skills.

These are just a few of the many descriptions of me.

Back to the point, I am Jace vaninger and iam not afraid to be a hero. i have lived a good life up to my seventeen years so far. Learning from my experiences hashelped me to develop into a better man, and im fast on my way to creating my own legend as an American hero. ive experienced many things in my seventeen years that most people will not experience in their whole lives.

I have danced with the wolves under the dark mid-night moon. Hunted fierce tigers and other beasts with the Native American tribesmen. I once sent time educating the youth of America in the ways of the world. Some might call me the best storyteller ever to have tread on earth's wonderful surface, this is proven by my excellent track record in speech class. Such as when I shook audiences with my powerful ghost story and Rattled the foundations of Farmingdale Elementary school with my interpretation of the Shoemaker and the Elves.

I could go on forever with my accomplishments but i have never been one to brag. You will find that I have many sides to me, this is because i am Jace Vaninger. Jace Vaninger will extend his hand in friendship, but if you become hostile, he will strike you down with a bolt of lightening. Always willing to lend a hand in assistance to anyone, unless he is sitting down and feels he is too tired to move.

So, you asked me who I am. And hopefully I have helped clear that up with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment