Thursday, February 11, 2010

Journal #37 My favorite meal

You can be sure that my favorite meal is the most delicious assortment of foods known to man. To start off, I need to have an excellent chef, clad in a white apron with intricate designs to fascinate the eye, to cook me chicken Alfredo with the creamiest of sauces. It has to be cooked to perfection with a touch of magic and a dash of love, no garlic... that's just nasty. However it does need to be topped with a spiraling pattern of Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper, that's how a real man eats chicken Alfredo. Speaking of the chicken, it is preferable to me if it has been raised for nine years in the wild forests of Europe, and then hunted with a bow my a skilled marksman. If that cannot be arranged I will settle for store bought chicken, I'm easy going.

Next, there needs to be a lavishly decorated side of applesauce with cinnamon and other rich spices that are a delicacy to be indulged upon by mankind. There needs to be loaves upon loaves of magnificent bread. This bread needs to come from dough compiled from the most perfect yeast, coming from the valley of the kings, in Egypt. It cannot be too hot but it cannot be too cold. it must be perfect. No exceptions.

Now, lets get on to the necessities, I absolutely demand some peanut butter jelly sandwiches. The jelly needs to be extracted from the finest of sugars and wild berries, I prefer non-poisonous berries, but poisonous berries build character, and I'm not afraid to be a hero.

The peanut butter must be extracted from the most exquisite of Keebler elves' factories hidden deep within the a red wood Oak tree.

Now, lets get to the desert. I want ice cream. Straight up ice cream.

for a drink I want Dr. Pepper. Endless amounts of Dr. pepper, with a half bannana-half chocolate milk shake.

this is the best meal, if you don't agree, I will fight you.

No comments:

Post a Comment