Friday, October 23, 2009

Journal #16 Taking Breaks

Sometimes life can become too over whelming and people cannot take it anymore. This is perfectly normal and there is a simple solution. All people have to do is take a break as soon as they can. This will help them to relax and give them some time off. Everyone, no matter who they are need to take a break at some point every once in awhile.


I like to take a break everyday after school. When I get home, I will lie down on the couch and watch tv for an hour or so. Then I feel a little better and am ready tp start tackling my homework, which usually takes up the rest of my night. Sometimes I will take a nap while lying on the couch, hoverver, I only do this when I really need to because it keeps me up at night. Also, when I wake up from the nap I feel worse than I did before i fell asleep. After about half an hour I am re-energized from the nap and feel muh better.


If I did not watch tv or take a nap every day, then quite simply, I would die. I would not be able to keep up with everything I've been scheduling myself to do and the things I am in charge of handling. Also school gives me hours of work every night. So, I need to take a break every once in awhile, just like every body else does. If people did not take breaks every so often, then they would simply over work themselves and ultimately fall apart.

I usually try not to actually fall asleep when I take a nap after school because I know i won't be able to fall asleep at night. Plus, I feel aweful and like garbage when I wake up from naps. I feel better when I take some time and wake up, which is where the nap pays off. I usually just like to lie down and relax, without actually falling asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment