Monday, October 19, 2009

Journal #14 The Ideal United States

The Ideal United States would vary in the opinion of everyone. Nobody can create an illusion of the United States that would satisfy everyone. I feel that in the ideal United States I would be able to do whatever i wanted. I would sit around all day and cat-nap in the sun. When I had my fair share of that I would get up and watch NCIS for about five hours more. Then I would do my homework and finish all of my school related work.

In my ideal United States there would be no language other than English. Spanish three is basically destroying me one class at a time. I don't really like this very much and its even worse because I'm watching it happen. Also, the ideal united states would not allow me to be sick. It would produce scientists smart enough to eradicate all diseases, or at least send them to other countries so that I don not have to deal with them. I think that is the best way because it will give the Postal Service something to do and jump start the economy again.

Also, McChickens should be a requirement for school lunch, everyday, served along side of a sweet tea and an oreo mcflurry. Basically, that right there would be the highlight of my day and I would always be in a good mood. Another important detail would be that there would be no crime. Plus, I feel that horrendously awful things such vegetables and prune juice should be outlawed.

In my ideal united states I would essentially be able to do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. I would not plane on doing anything bad, and most of the things I would do would be relatively harmless. It would just be nice to not have any consequences. Even if only a few of my plans listed above were implemented it would still be a an ideal united states. I would be perfectly happy with minor changes as well, but I am perfectly happy with how the country is now as well so Im not too worried about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment