Monday, April 12, 2010

# 48 Spring Break

Last week I was on Spring Break. I would have to say it was a very enjoyable Spring Break. I spent most of my time doing baseball stuff even though we kept getting rained out for some reason. It rained a little bit each game day so we kept getting rained out. Needless to say I was not afraid to be a hero and would have played in the rain but was not allowed to.

I started my Break off with a horrible movie... the Last Song. I swear it is god awful so don't ever go see it. Right after school I went to baseball practice and we got out half an hour early so I thought it would be a good night. However, I was horribly mistaken. It was literally one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life. For once I wish I was afraid to be a hero so that I didn't go. Oh well... It's over now so there is nothing i can do about it.

I had baseball every day over break so it sucked that we kept getting rained out. I wanted to play but we never got too. Out of about seven games we only got to play three of them. We played pretty well but still lost one of the games. ow that I'm back in school I have a game literally every day possible for the next three weeks. It will be interesting.

Over break I was able to sleep in for te first time since Christmas break. I usually get up for school at six thirty every morning. Over break I got up everyday around seven thirty. I know, I know... quite an improvement but its much better than six thirty. It doesn't matter that I actually got less sleep because I stayed out much later than normal.

We also took a baseball trip to Tuscola and stayed the night in a hotel. the three other people in my room were hilarious and we had fun. i spent some time in the hot tub and pool while playing with the coaches three young kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment